Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Red Potatoes



Another one of McCormick's new "Recipe Inspirations", for $2 with the recipe card and all the spices so I figured it sounded good why not give it a try. So I went and picked up all the ingredients today and tried it out!

 Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Red Potatoes

Ingredients
Spices:
2 tsp. Paprika
1 1/2 tsp crushed Rosemary Leaves
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper

2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp salt
6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 lbs)
1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes

Directions
MIX oil, all of the Spices and salt in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1 inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
ROAST in preheated 425*f oven 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.

___________________
Review:
Ok, so first off I forgot to remove the skin of the chicken until I had already coated it in the seasoning, so I decided to keep it on.
The chicken and potatoes were very good.  My husband wanted more potatoes than I had made, so I'm pretty sure if I made it again it would be a huge hit!
Update: Made it again, and I was right HUGE hit, everyone wanted seconds!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment